Monday, November 12, 2012

My future job?



Good  day,
the post for today is about my future job, i’m going to talk why did i decide to study at the university. 

First, i’m studying at the university because I’d like to get a job as a educational psychologist in the future. I’ve taken some curses that tackle these controversial topics; in these curses we talk about theories and practices that provide some resources for the teachers and students for keep in the educational system and try to live in it.

In my opinion, in this educational system needs a lot of professional that watch over the interests of the children, the excluded I have in mind to work in schools or in the educational ministery, principally, work in research that find evidence for the smooth running of the school.

Really, I’m not interesting in a good salary; I just need to survive with the minimum. I’ll choose a school that accept and stimulate innovators ideas and intervention. I wouldn’t like to work in a traditional institution –because I’ve studied all my life in public and traditional institutions-.

If I was in a job interview I will say that I am a focus person, a little introverted, but very hard working. I never surrender and I try to do all that I can before to get some help. I will say that I really love what I’m doing and that I’m always keep a promise. I’m terrible working with another people but if we work like a team, I could enjoy more that experience. I think that I am an autonomus person.

For all those reasons I am really interesting in this major, 

I hope that you have enjoyed this post…
see you
Santiago

No comments:

Post a Comment